low sex drive?

if you have a low sex drive, what do you do to boost it? I have two boys, and I think they drained me. lol

I don't know what to do!! any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Health

• How long since your last baby?
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:21 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• LOL! Sorry I cant be of much help!! I have 3 kids (4yo, 2yo, and 7mo) and by the end of the day forget about sex I want sleep! LOL I guess one thing that could help is a good routine to make sure everyone is in bed by a certin hour than you and your hubby can try to get into the mood!! Thats what we are gonna try to do...easier said then done sometimes though!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:35 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• he just turned 2 in october
    Anonymous

• yea, we have them on a schedule, but still. its not that i'm not attracted to him, because he is! he gives me butterflies all the time, but when it comes to sex; i just. . .i dont know. lol i want to, i just don't have the 'want' i guess?
    Anonymous

• There are meds for low sex drive if you want to go that route, you might have to shave more.lol I like sex when I'm having it, its getting going thats the hard part. When I'm all warm and cozy in bed I just want to sleep.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 3:08 PM on Jan. 3, 2009