When can i have sexual experiances with my husband?

I had a c-section, A week ago, My friends tell me ...Go ahead i did it within 2 weeks,

My jaw dropped, 2 weeks after a c-section,

I heard 6 weeks last time i waited like 3 months but husband is already acting strange about sex, he is a tease !!!

When can i have sex?

LexsiesMommy

Asked by LexsiesMommy at 2:35 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would wait more than a week, or dont over enjoy it. When you orgasim it sends ripples/contractions through your uterus which could cause you to bleed or open a stich somewhere. But its your body, so if you feel ready go ahead
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 2:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• You are fine to have sex now. Just as long as he can be gentle and not over-do it. Dont put alot of pressure along the cut. try doing it in a comfortable position that you feel no pressure. don't let him lay on top of you.
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• as long as your not in pain you can go ahead. Just remember you are most fertile after you have a baby, so if you dont want another you need to get on bc or use condoms. good luck and have fun!!!
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• When you are ready. The docs say 6-8 weeks, I waited 2 but didn't tell my doc and she released me back to all normal activity at 5 weeks including sex.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:54 PM on Jan. 3, 2009