Is there really Jobs out there that allows mom's to stay home and work??

Im sure you ma's all agree with me when i say "I want to work from home!!!!!" Is there such a thing? If so, please send me idea's or suggestions to making this possible, please. Have you tried a company that allows you to stay home and work and what are your reviews on that company? Or even a way to get extra money. It seems like all the companys that claim to allow you to work from home are FAKE...any suggestions ladies??
Thank you!!!! Have a great day! :o)

JesCika

Asked by JesCika at 2:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, there are legit companies. Try looking at the jobs available on WAHM.com.

I work from home as a business owner - I'm a home party rep, and it's extremely profitable for me. Check out that site, the job listings, the business opportunities, and see what tickles your fancy. There are some companies that hire telephone reps and data entry reps who work from home.

You might also try freelance.com I think the site is. There are people everywhere looking for independent contractors to do a variety of jobs - from proofreading to editing to data entry to online advertising. You might be able to contract yourself out as a freelancer, which gives more freedom to work your own hours.
    Ms.Melanie

Answer by Ms.Melanie at 2:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• There are a huge number of companies that will let you work from home! Depending on what you want to do you can find a great number of places that would allow you to do it at home. Now the question is how hard are you willing to work and how much do you want to make? If you are looking for an income of 50K don't exspect to find an at home job where you are going to make it. But an At Home Business would allow you too... Although you will have to work a few years to reach that level. I am with an at home business. I will hopefully have the income this summer that will allow my husband to retire... He'll be 30. No job would ever let us do that.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I have tried all sort of things I think you have to find what works for you! I am able to stay home and now make around $2000 a month!
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Sure, the best thing you can do is start your own business of course. There are great ideas at www.stuffformoms.info. Not only that, but there are many links for Freelance opportunities, which might be something useful to you as well.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:18 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• With this amazing group you could make that and more THIS MONTH. We work from home without having to sell any products, stock any inventory or give any parties. We work with an impeccable company that believes in what we believe in. This opportunity is 100% RISK FREE and provides Free Training and Free Website. For more information please visit: www.abetteru.2freedom.com

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 8:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Open a daycare in your home, get educated in a service you can do out of your home: cosmetology, massage, growing and selling garden and landscape plants. Create and make your own lotions, creams, soaps, etc. Take a cake decorating class and build your own home business...there are lots of things you can do if you find selling other peoples products frustrating!
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 12:43 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses). I recommend checking out the Telecommuting Moms folder at WAHM.com for leads on home JOBS. I also have some resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my Work From Home site.

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 5:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2009