Do they make seamless panties for girls?

I wondered if they make seamless panties for girls? The reason why I ask this is because my daughter hates her seams ( this goes with all clothes she wears too) and thought, why do they ( companies) do not make panties for girls like the kind for women? I love mine but the smallest they come in is XS and those are too big. Her waist is 20 inches and she is 4 1/2 feet tall. Anyone have this problem and have a solution?

kimchimom

Asked by kimchimom at 2:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Shopping

• A thong? LOL JUST KIDDING!!!!!! Have you tried Victoria Secerte?? Thier sizes come pretty small!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 3:14 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• How about getting plain colored ones and have her wear them inside out? It does depend upon how much it bothers her and whether she would be embarrassed by that idea. I know sometimes one of my daughters would wear her socks inside out because the seam bothered her at the toes.
    lauraslefthook

Answer by lauraslefthook at 10:28 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I was going to suggest inside-out, too.
    I had the same problem with my daughter - she is very sensitive about the items she wears and how they feel. The socks are still a big factor, even at the age of 15.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:13 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Not sure about seamless panties but I found this post about seamless socks...http://www.cafemom.com/group/76/forums/read/12225454/Ok_so_surfing_the_net_I_found_something_cool_to_share
    charpie

Answer by charpie at 2:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2010