I QUIT! (Am I alone?)

I am SUCH a clutz! If I could have, I'd probably would have stayed in bed! When I got up this morning I tripped on hubbys shoe. Got dressed to paint the kitchen, dropped the stupid paint brush into the paint, then dropped it on the FLOOR. So I thought, I need a break already and havent done anything so I'll make a sandwitch. What happens? I drop the mayo!!! Mayo all over my kitchen floor. I swear, it took me longer to clean the mess than to make my sandwitch! Now my 2yo and 4yo are fighting over what movie they are going to watch and my 7mo is fussy.....I hope I dont fall off the face of the earth later when we go to the park!!!!!!

angieluv

Asked by angieluv at 3:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• My mother always thanked God for floors when she had days like this!

Put your crash helmet on, pad your knees, wear some safety goggles and go to the park....Nothing will be able to harm you and you are certain to get the place to yourself in a hurry with that outfit on! LOL

Better days ahead...just keep on lookin up...but not when you are walking! LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 3:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Can I suggest you watch something called "The Secret" lol
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 3:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• *nodding* You sound like I get when I am over-stressed. Every time it happens, I drop things and trip and run into the doorway. You need a break. Could you take the children for a nice walk outside, go to the zoo,... something to get you out of the house and into the fresh air. The tasks will still be there another day.

Answer by Bmat at 3:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• "THE SECRETE" Looks like a knock off of "National Treasure" LOL!!!!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 3:26 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• bubble wrap..... lots and lots.... you and the 7 month old.... i have days like this but now they are planned if i wake up and slamn my toe on the door its a bad day
    armywifeforever

Answer by armywifeforever at 3:27 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Don't watch the secret just watch where you are going LOL... it can only get better right?
    mom-x-2

Answer by mom-x-2 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Everyone has days like these. I think you'll be fine at the park, just be extra careful, lol.
    DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 4:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Hey! I had one of those days! I think it was yesterday!

Wait..no, the day before.

OH! It was today...um...no....two days ago? Ah......

Heck..you're not alone!
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:19 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Truly youre not alone, we've all been there.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 6:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2009