baby shower

so im trying to find some cute and afordable (sp?) baby shower games

so far i have where i walk out the room and they have to remember wut i was wearing

and then the one where people guess when the baby is coming (baby born lotto)

i want a few more anyone got any other ideas???

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There is the toilet paper game where they guess how many squares of toilet paper it will take to wrap around the expectant mom's belly.

Guess the baby food flavor. Take the labels off baby food jars and put a number on the lid. Then pass them around and have everyone right down what flavor they think is in each jar.

Also, have everyone put on a daiper pin or wear a pacifier around their neck. If someone catches them saying the word "baby" they have to give up their pin/paci to that person. At the end of the shower,the person with the most pins/pacifires wins.
    owensmom17

Answer by owensmom17 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• UGH! I am so not a fan of the toilet paper game. Some women might be a little self conscious of the weight they have gained and it would be embarrassing for them to have everyone see how big they are.

I loved the game that we played at my baby shower. it was called "My water broke". My cousin went to a party store and bought little plastic babies. She put them in ice cube trays with water and froze them. The point of this game is to have people melt the ice and "deliver" the baby. You can only use your hands. Whoever gets their baby out first wins. If you play this make sure you have some bowls for people to melt hold the ice over so you don't have a huge mess.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I know theres one where you drink juice or something out of a bottle...you give a time limit say 2 minutes...and whoever has the most drank wins
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• The girls who threw my shower did the water broke and they had a special banner for the "how big is mommy's belly" rather than toilet paper. One of my friends also had a sheet that had a bunch of baby phrases and you had to match it to the candy (like "sex before baby": good n plenty). May sound cheesy, but it was a lot of fun!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 5:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I was at one baby shower where they got different kinds of chocolate bars and melted them into diapers (only one in each diaper, of course), and the guests had to guess which diaper held which candy bar. That one was a lot of fun. (I couldn't play because it was my microwave we were using to melt the candy bars!)

Another one is where you have to put a paper on the top of your head and draw a picture of a baby, without looking, then the Mama picks the picture she likes the best.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 7:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2009