when is a good time of day to clean my house so the kids wont destroy it again

I have 4 kiddos who mess everything when is a good time of day to do the cleaning

beauswife4

Asked by beauswife4 at 10:23 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I do mine at night, if I am not too tired so I at least know it is cleaned up when I go to bed. In the morning we start all over again.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 10:25 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Night time is the best time!
    caglecruz06

Answer by caglecruz06 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• when you figure this out, let me know. I think it is a good idea to limit the toys they can play with at one time, an roate them this will leave less of a mess to clean up.
    also get a box of an ottomen to put the toys in after they play with them. this will make it easier to clean.
    as far as the time, I have no idea. I like to go to bed with the house clean, but it gets wrecked in the morning.
    Pick up, limit toys, and get boxes or something to put toys in after they are picked up.
    bluesubaru

Answer by bluesubaru at 10:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Since my son is in part time daycare,I clean on my off day earlier morning and I also make him clean after himself he's pretty good at it too
    kshamat

Answer by kshamat at 10:29 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• when everyone has gone to bed i used to do this when my daughter was a baby because it was the only time i could get it done then i would sit and enjoy it for a while before i went to sleep silly i know
    happydancemom

Answer by happydancemom at 10:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Five kids to destroy my house and we try clean up time soon after supper having them help but honestly I haven't found a good answer yet!! Good Luck and God Bless...
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Bedtime
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 12:57 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• you find out, tell me, would you? i clean at night, during the day, right before hubby comes home, and it never looks clean in here.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:59 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Me personally ......I'm a night owl anyway I do the cleaning around 1am-? I also, have four kids....
    lu4

Answer by lu4 at 4:23 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Gotta agree with most of the ladies : bedtime!
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:00 AM on Jul. 16, 2008