What to do if Fiancee/Babies Fathers annoys you really bad

K I love my fiancee with all my heart i really do but ever since i became pregnant he is always there i mean ya at times it's a good thing but he just i don't have any time to myself and he just ask's the same question over and over and over and i don't know why but i'm so annoyed and it's gottin so bad i dont' even want him to touch me...I feel like a horrible person so does any one have a suggestions or answers help me please..

missyA916

Asked by missyA916 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I would suggest throwing something at him, such as a book or a shoe. No, I'm just kidding, but I know how you feel. My husband was the same way! He would never let me do anything from the moment we found out I was pregnant. It was nice for awhile, but it got old quick. Just explain to him what you are feeling. Tell him you appreciate what he is doing but, you need some space to breath.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Hormones?
    Anonymous

• lol, tell him that your hormones are flying all over the place and that you need some time to pamper yourself :p and i dont think your a horrible person, because i felt the same thing when i was pregnant, everyone was always how are you feeling, do you want this do you need this can i help you with this dont do that, omg it was horrible!!! but i never felt like a bad person because i felt that way, and i never felt bad about telling them to leave me alone!!! after the first couple times, they got the hint not to mess with the prego woman lol :p
    x_tinky_x

Answer by x_tinky_x at 12:12 AM on Jan. 4, 2009