Can you take cystex while pregnant?

I am 6 weeks pregnant and have a bad uti. I went to the dr and was put on antibiotics and they are helping some, but I am still in some pain. One of my friends gave me cystex and I took it and it helped so much! Then I thought about it and freaked out, I want to buy some more but I dont know if its safe and I cant get ahold of any drs since its the weekend. Anyone taken this while pregnant?

Cass052005

Asked by Cass052005 at 8:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no i havent ever taken that while preggers best wait til tomorrow and call and ask some might say its ok and others may not better safe then sry..good luck!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2011

• Read the box.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:31 PM on Oct. 2, 2011

• I did. It says the same thing every box says. Which is a vague, non-answer.
    Cass052005

Comment by Cass052005 (original poster) at 8:32 PM on Oct. 2, 2011

• I found this on their website:
    We do not encourage taking Cystex or any medication, either over-the-counter or prescription while you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless you absolutely need it and your doctor okays it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:34 PM on Oct. 2, 2011