What kind of at home job can I do, full time, not selling anything? I'm an experiened office manager. I don't want to own my own business, yet, I just need to work and I can't find a job ANYwhere! Please help. Also, if you could give me tips on what I need to start my own home job/business. THANK YOU so much-Jordan

I just need some advice!

jordanlasseter

Asked by jordanlasseter at 4:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sure, go to www.stuffformoms.info. I have information for starting your own business as well as links for Freelance opportunities, which might be just the thing you are looking for. I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance, just let me know.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:17 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Have you looked into Ameriplan?
    They help people save on Dental and Healthcare costs with Discount Dental and Health Programs. You can do the work from home and there are no parties.
    Once a member signs up head office collects payment etc.
    You can choose to build a team of other people who want to work from home like yourself, but that choice is entirely yours.
    If you would like to learn more go to www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/rdoll
    I will be more than happy to answer all of your questions.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Convergys hires people to work at home. The only thing is you have to have a very updated computer. Here is the link- http://www.convergysworkathome.com/. You can check your computer to see if your computer has what they need and then you can apply from there.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I work from home, I know some good sites you can try. check my website for a list and Proof of Payments.

http://extracash.weebly.com/
    workingdad09

Answer by workingdad09 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Hi, I work from home with these companies on my website.  You can check them out at http://thecroppers.com/dyamondrose

dyamondrose

Answer by dyamondrose at 6:00 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I offer opportunities for people to help me with my business without having to buy in. Interested, just checkout my site at www.jenniferzaranis.com
    Jennielee_1975

Answer by Jennielee_1975 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Would $800 help you?  With this amazing group you could make that and more THIS MONTH. We work from home without having to sell any products, stock any inventory or give any parties. We work with an impeccable company that believes in what we believe in. This opportunity is 100% RISK FREE and provides Free Training and Free Website. For more information please visit: www.abetteru.2freedom.com

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 8:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Check out a massage course...depending on the state you are in, a course is usually 9 months. Afterwards you take a national exam and obtain your massage license. You can set up a massage business at home or do out calls.

I used to clean houses...independently and worked for a woman who did nails, massage, sold clothing and jewelry out of her house. Some people grow garden and landscape plants and sell them at the farmer's market or their front yards. I know you don't want to sell but these are other options.
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 12:03 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses). I recommend checking out the Telecommuting Moms folder at WAHM.com for leads on home JOBS. I also have some resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my Work From Home site.

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2009