Is it the flu or is she alergic to milk?

My daughter has had the flu since Monday so I stopped milk and just put her back on it last night and she's had 2 poopy diapers so far today. So I was just wondering if she could be alergic to milk or does she still have the flu. By the way she's 13 months old and has been on milk for over a month.

mommy20507

Asked by mommy20507 at 4:19 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Health

• No didn't have the flu shot, right now that's all she is having the vomit went away a couple days ago.
    mommy20507

Answer by mommy20507 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• My 15 mo. old son got that nasty flu last Sunday. He just got milk yesterday and again today but his stools are still really loose. Dr. said on Wednesday when I asked that this part was normal. I wouldn't think it was the milk if she was on it for a month prior to this flu and did fine with it.
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 5:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• No you are introducing milk back to her body. Give her water, gatorade .. the green one and it will go away.
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 9:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Thanks to all. Hope something works
    mommy20507

Answer by mommy20507 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2009