This is kindof stupid but I have to ask it.

Would you be totally mad if?.... your SO who is 38 saw this girl on a movie, which I know he'll never have a chance with, but she was young and pretty and skinny and was wearing jeans with her thong hanging out and he says "shewwww", like d@mn thats hot kind of thing.Would you be pissed or just let it go? I'm young, only 24 but I'm deffinetly not in the best shape, after I had my son I never lost the weight so it kind of hurt my feelings. Just the way he said it, like I wasnt there and he wouldnt be caught, and the face he made when I looked at him for it. He knows I like Horatio(SP?) from CSI:MIAMI so he says that was nothing different from what he done. he knows I have very bad self esteem issues also. Whats your opinion? Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Ask yourself this: Who is he home with? Who is he cuddling up to at night? Who is he coming home to. Men are going to look just loke women. I know it felt like a blow below the belt. I told my fiance he can look but don't say it out loud. I have lost the weight yet either but try and you'll get there. Talk to him. GOOD LUCK
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 5:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• You telling me you don't think any men on tv are hot? if you don't say it outloud you think it in your head. So if it upsets you that he says it, doesn't it make you just as bad? I don't think it's a big deal.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 4:50 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I would be offended as well. I dont mind my husband saying a girl was hot or what ever but to have that type of reaction while watching a movie, he couldnt even hold it in. My husband would ahve said something like you'd look hot wearing something like that, no matter my body size.
    Anonymous

• Thank you for your opinions but now that I think about it even more, I do think it is a big deal, I like to watch that guy on t.v., I don't set around and say oh my god look at that or anything, so i think it is a big deal b/c he had that reaction. He acted as if I was'nt even here. It's not even that i really think Horatio is all that sexy but I like watching him on tv. I don't know how to explain it, this was a high school girl that he thought was sexy, I have enough respect for him that I don't look at other guys when we are together or say anything about them. I just feel hurt. He knows I have the problem where I think I'm disgusting and he went and said that.
    Anonymous

• Mommy 5409: exactly, I'm not skinny but he doesnt say those things to me to try to make feel cute or anything. Only when he wants some.
    Anonymous

• I know he's here, but I feel like it's not b/c of me most of the time. He has no where else to really go b/c he has no family and all his friends are doing some kind of drugs, he did'nt have anything until we got together. He just got laid off back in November so he stays home all the time with us only having one car and I pay all the bills.But he never touches me nicely, hugs me or holds my hand, nothing like that. When he touches me he's grabbing my boobs or trying to touch my vagina, sorry nicest way i could say it, or says oh I want some of that p****. It's never nothing nice at all, I've tried telling him that I don't like the way he talks to me and if he cant touch me nicely then dont do it.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't bother me because I have self esteem. I do not need to worry about my husband thinking a woman on TV is hot. I am on the one he lives with and loves. Recently my husband had a meeting for his work with a very beautiful, very well known public figure. I was excited for him to meet her. I was not jealous at all. Why would I be?
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 3, 2009