I live in an apartment that has the plastic cover over the bathtub and the shower wall and I find it so hard to clean can anyone tell me what best to clean it with.

I've tryed tilex and ajax.

mom2four25

Asked by mom2four25 at 5:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Toilet cleaner.."the works" it stinks and you don't need to use much but it sure is a cheap cleaner!!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 5:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• oh yeah...you won't even need to scrub!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 5:07 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Cool idea. Does that work on enamel tubs and wall tiles?
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 7:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• It works on just about anything...not stainless steel(you need "green works" for that) Soap scum, mildew....whatever it on there comes right off! Just be sure not to use too much...it will take your breath away! I put mine in a spray bottle 1/4 "works" and the other 3/4 water, spray on let sit a few mintues and then wipe right off(wear gloves) Some spots may need more than one spray
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 8:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Vinegar. It stinks
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 9:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Thanks ladies I'll have to try that.
    mom2four25

Answer by mom2four25 at 1:47 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Baking soda works on this type of thing, scrubbing is required but only to the intensity that the stain is there. Plus, there are no chemicals.
    Nanell

Answer by Nanell at 12:02 AM on Jan. 5, 2009