Ok, I am embarrassed to ask this, but what the hell its anon. I love to smell good and I'm always trying things to make my private areas smell good but they irritate me. What do you use to keep it smelling good- besides soap- that doesn't cut it for me? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• It maybe because of a yeast infection that isn't prevelant enough to cause irritation until you try something. I do have similar probs at times. If you use a vinegar and water douche it may help but try not to use them more than once a year or so. They can irritate as well so use as a last resort.
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• a little trick i use is baby wipes use after going to the rest room or first thing when you wake up and they help a lot
    msnider07

Answer by msnider07 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• You can try scented lotion for sensitive skin. I use the baby lavendar scent---but, only on the outside! Never put it inside you...Good luck!
    IndianaMom03

Answer by IndianaMom03 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• There is a spray for that area called FDS (feminine deodorant spray) It's for your private parts, NOT under your arms. Get it where you buy the douches and yeast infection cures
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• use summers eve
    Anonymous

• clean with water after everytime you use the bathroom 1 or 2. We are welthy contry and yet other countrys all have toliets that do this for you. I started this when I became muslim because being clean is very important Think of it like this if you spilled juice on the floor would you just wipe it or would you use water to clean it. Trust me it works Just by one of those water thing you uses to water plants pour it over after the bathroom You will never feel more fresh.
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 12:01 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• They have new wipes from always specifically for wiping down there..
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• it may just be your sent every womens privates have its own sent
    misskitty98310

Answer by misskitty98310 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• My daughter and I use the same baby wipes we have always used since she was a baby, and now it's just habit. They keep you fresh every visit to the potty, and they don't irritate.....and you can even buy lightly scented ones. But we keep using Unscented for her new baby.
    boog252

Answer by boog252 at 1:22 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I JUST DOUCHE AND USE FDS THAT SPRAY THAT GOES DOWN THERE I THINK IT STANDS FOR FEMENINE DEODERANT SPRAY OR SOMTHING LIKE THAT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jul. 16, 2008