What pet peeves do you have about your hubby?

Alright mamas, lemme hear the worst of it!! UNLEASH YOUR WORST PET PEEVES about your hubby here!!

:D I'll give you some of mine:

1) He eats dinner laying down on the floor in the living room in front of the tv. THE FLOOR. Gross. (How is that even comfortable when swallowing your food??)
2) He ALWAYS uses my BEST towels to wipe up stuff that will inevitably ruin it forever, like spaghetti sauce or oil.
3) He blows his nose on dirty clothes lying on his floor from the day before, because Kleenex is "not strong enough".
4) We go through sick amounts of paper towels also, for this same reason.
5) He likes his hankies to be thick, but his butt-paper to be razor thin. He will only buy 1 ply paper because the quilted stuff rips up on him. (You'd think it'd be the opposite. What is he doing in there???) So we buy the toilet paper we each like.
6) He never cleans up after himself as he cooks, and he usually likes to cook right after I spend about 3 hours THOROUGHLY cleaning the kitchen.
7) He throws the clean dish towels in the SINK after using them once and then they get soaked with nasty food water & goop that's run off of all the dishes above them. Then I'm left with this sopping wet disgusting towel that I have to hang out on the railing outside to dry before I even throw it in the laundry, to save it from molding terribly.
8) He plays with 3 yr old DD1 and EVERYTHING he says/does with her, the words "poop", "fart", "toot", etc ALWAYS come up, CONSTANTLY. When she starts school the teacher will think that's the only word in her vocabulary.

That's all for now. :D I'm sure I'll have more... but it will be fun hearing yours!!! :D LET IT OUT!!

MamaLisa1976

Asked by MamaLisa1976 at 10:50 AM on Oct. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• wow. mine just picks his nose and drops the boogs on the floor.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 10:52 AM on Oct. 3, 2011

• Your post made me thankful for my Hubby.. No gross habits, or annoying ones... Phew!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:01 AM on Oct. 3, 2011

• The way he chews sometimes drives me up the wall...
    The fact that he will drop his dirty clothes RIGHT next to the basket but never actually IN it!
    The way he just jumps into an argument and starts yelling at someone when he has NO clue what the hell the argument is even about- grr
    How he likes to "help" me look for work (when I need a job) - makes me feel a thousand times worse than if he'd just leave it alone
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:16 AM on Oct. 3, 2011

• OH- and those flossing toothpick things- he always misses the freaking trash can...
    charlotsomtimes

• Ooh those are good ones. :D I have another as of this morning:
    9) He uses all the Tylenol out of the bottle then puts the empty bottle back in the cabinet. UUUGGGHHH!!!!!! Not good on the morning that I start my first period after having DD2 - it's been 16 months of freedom!!!
    MamaLisa1976

Comment by MamaLisa1976 (original poster) at 9:33 AM on Oct. 4, 2011