• In the Spotlight:

What is the cutest thing your child or children have ever done?

My friend just had a baby and my one year daughter was crazy about it she went over and looked at the baby and said "Baaaaabbbyyy" and then she laid her head on him it was so cute then she goes over and gets her pacifier and puts it by the baby and goes and gets one of her toys. It was the cutest thing I ever saw lol

HollyRose

Asked by HollyRose at 5:35 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was preggo with my youngest daughter,My other daughter,used to put one of her eyes right in my belly button,and close the other eye,and she would say mommy I see the baby,she is waving at me,she was always trying to see the baby,that way,and tell me what the baby was doing.At night she would do that,and tell the baby goodnight,and tell me the baby said goodnight back,I think that was the sweetest thing,one of mine done when they were small.Mine are growm now ,so there are many sweet moments we have had.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I had a baby cousin who was about 5 at the time when her brother was less than a year. He pulled her hair and she knew that if she jerked away it could cut him, so she just sat there, saying "no no no" with tears in her eyes cuz it hurt so bad. I don't know is that considered cute? lol it was just so sweet
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 5:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• well right now my son is only 9 months old.. but he is on this kick of acting like a dog. he puts EVERYTHING in his mouth and carries it around while he crawls in his mouth. it sooo cute. he loves to put his socks in his mouth to carry it around :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• She's done so many its hard to pick just one, my new favorite is when she wakes up in the morning. My daughter is two and when she gets up she says "good morning mommy, rise and shine, wake up" I just love it.
    aishadavid

Answer by aishadavid at 5:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• there are a couple...when my son is sitting next to me (he is three) he will look over and go "awww give me a kiss" or "you give me a hug" I love it, the other one was the other day i was upset and crying and he came over and gave me a hug a said "its ok mommy dont cry"
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 6:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Every Time my boys get in trouble they look at me and say "Sorry mummy, we really do love you" they make my heart melt the way the look at me.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 6:20 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• My little guy goes to the mirror and "kisses the baby." My older son tells me I am beautiful almost daily.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I dont know...There is always somethng new that a child does, never know what you are going to get..but some of the cutest thing she has done lately are saying Run as she runs through the house over and over again Run, Run, Run, she will do it for a good 10mins sometimes, Comes in handy right before nap lol.* and she says (I love you much, Holding her arms out..to show how much* And then the Newest thing, My sister is prego, and Christmas eve when she was living, My dd kissed her tummy and said bye bye to the baby..(DD is two by the way)
    Like I said, to hard just to pick one!!!
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Haha....My son was about 5 years old my niece and i was in a traffic jam due to a accident  a bunch of firemen were there she was like auntie rie i sooo want the fireman's number she said it about three times then u hear my son go DUHH!!!! HIS NUMBER IS 911!!!! He thought she was a total idiot i still laugh when i think about it!!!

RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 12:54 AM on Jan. 4, 2009