Anyone else disagree with the statement "Men are visual, women aren't." ? adult content

My SO made that statement last night and I don't know how many times I've heard that! It totally untrue for me and I know I can't be the only one..I get turned on at the sight of a nice ass, shoulders, chest...when my man dresses in a tight t-shirt I wanna jump his bones! On the other hand, when he wears his ugly work clothes, I'm kinda like...eh? Whatever...lol I also love to watch his stuff going in and out when were doing our thing...and I like to look in the mirror by the bed while were havin our fun..I get irritated when men make the statement that they're visual while were NOT...sure, our emotions need to be in the right place but whatever...so do mens...well the ones I've known anyway, if were fighting my current man doesn't want any...but I still do! It makes me feel closer to him, I probably want it all the more after a fight. I get irritated that men expect us to dress in sexy clothes for the boudiour too, but when do they ever dress sexy for nocturnal activities?? Not that I care...naked works for me...just sayin...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Oct. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• I think that's just the excuse they make for ogling women other than their wife or girlfriend. I'd say we are all visual. We are human and we love to look at all things of beauty. We also are affected by sexual images. I look at my husband any time and find him sexy and attractive. I see him get out of the shower and remember the last time we made love. I look at him dressed and imagine him naked.

Now the other day, I was doing a power walk around the Rose Bowl and there was this guy running in the opposite direction with this incredible physique and face. I couldn't help look at him and enjoy the sight. But I didn't imagine him naked or having sex with him. He was simply gorgeous - but that's it. Am I visual or what!!
    Anonymous

• Men are MORE visual than women are. But we women are visual. A man in tight jeans.....yummy.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:48 AM on Oct. 3, 2011

• I am very visual. I love to look at men. I really appreciate their bodies and what they can do with them.
    heatherbnyc

Answer by heatherbnyc at 11:39 AM on Oct. 3, 2011

• While I think DH is MORE visual than me, he isn't the only one who is visual. I love looking at attractive men and when dh is dressed in something I love it makes me want him more. He works out and has nice muscular arms and abs so when he walks out of the shower w/ just a towel on...well, yum!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 11:41 AM on Oct. 3, 2011

• Men and women can be visual it just depends on the person
    86alysha

Answer by 86alysha at 11:45 AM on Oct. 3, 2011

• Men, on average, are more visually-oriented then women, on average. That says nothing about any individual.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:08 PM on Oct. 3, 2011

• I actually agree with the statement. I am 100% mental. My LP isn't a slouch in terms of his appearance, but as far as sexual stimulation, I am way more mental.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:43 PM on Oct. 3, 2011

• tell him - then you are dating a man baby!! lol
    yes women watch porn. women watch tv with good looking guys... not all women are that way (just look at their husbands to know that looks dont matter to them) but most young women with functional hormones are easily turned on visually.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2011

• @ anon...maybe you're just in love with your husband and have a loyal heart...I bet if you were single you would have had some ideas about what you'd like to do with that guy! ;)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:59 PM on Oct. 3, 2011