I have a Shaving question! (kind of)

So about 2 yrs ago I was on birth control and I started growing some hair on my forehead well kindof where your bangs would go but it would only grow so long and then stick up, so Like a dummy I started shaving it and from shaving it so much it has turned grey and I look like I have a freakin bruise on the middle of my forehead, so My question is if I just leave it alone do you think that hair will grow back in normal or am I just gonna look like an idiot the rest of my life? lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Um..I have never heard of this. What about nair? I think if you leave it alone it will just keep growing and you'll have another set of bangs!!
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 6:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• try nair, but sometimes nair does give rash though or it even makes it come out thicker, like shaving, so thats not good...you can also try sally hansen for face or you can bleach it too with sally hansen or jolene creme, or you can also plug it out with tweezers.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 7:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Just invest in laser treatments!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• you mean, the skin looks grey, right? not the hair, surely.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:12 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• oh also laser treatments didnt work for me so I don't recommend that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• laser did turn my hairs white !!!! then they came out even thicker!!!!!!!!!!! and I had alot of friends asking me what was wrong with me and i was ashamed to tell them it was the laser which it was:/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Jan. 4, 2009