Does anyone else love black & white pictures that have some parts in color?

I just recently finished photography school and learned how to do this. Im obsessed with it!! Does anyone else love these kinds of pics?

asholan_07

Asked by asholan_07 at 6:27 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes!! Plus I look the best in them lol
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 6:28 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• OMG i love it!! !:)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• yes i love love love them. Some of my wedding pictures are don like this i had a white dress with a red bottom and a red tye up back, and all the red parts are colored and the rest is black and white, I have some from my engagment photos like this too. I think they are great....wish i knew how to do this!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 6:30 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I have a picture of the family in black and white except all of the blue. Blue is both my sons and my husbands favorite color.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Yes. This type of photography is beautiful.

Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 6:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Love it!
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 6:57 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I do it quite often after learning how to in 2007. I really like the way it looks on most pics. There are some, however, that I feel shouldn't have it done and be left alone. But, I "play" all the time! Just remember, if you do the technique, rename your picture and leave the original alone. Once you mess with it, you can't get the original back!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Yes I love that - babies in black and white with red or yellow rose petals. beautiful!
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 8:15 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• They are beautiful when they are done correctly. I saw one not too long ago where the colored part of the black & white photo was blurred on the edges and one of the edges was off-centered so you could tell it was added.
    But generally, yes, they are very beautiful.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:18 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• YES!!! The hint of color makes the pic beautiful.
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 11:15 PM on Jan. 3, 2009