Ever meet any celebrities?

While on vacation over the holidays, we went to Graceland and right there before our eyes was John Stamos in the flesh, touring Graceland just like a normal tourist. Of course, we got our picture taken with him. I mean, who wouldn't? I've met other celebs in the past, including John when he was Blackie on G.H. However, this was my daughter's first celeb encounter and she was a bit star struck (even though he's old, as she says).

I'm just wondering which celebs you have met and who were they? How did you react/feel in the encounter?

TeensMom07

Asked by TeensMom07 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My last job was working at a school where Loni Anderson's daughter was principal. I got to meet her once when she came by to see her grand kids. Nice lady, but people made way to big a deal of it and it was a fiasco.
    Anonymous

• I met George Bush,, not realy a celeb, but kind of? I thought it was awesome anyway, I was only 13, he was the Gov of Texas at the time.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 6:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• We saw Dennis Rodman at a restaurant in Vegas. It was Benihanna (sp?) I think. He was coming from a room in the back. MIL tried to go talk to him and was turned away by his body guards. Since when are middle aged women a threat? He looked like a clown.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:00 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Louis Guizman (spelling?) from anger managment and a ton of other movies lives here in VT with his family. When we moved in here he lived right next door, I would see him every day. He moved out of this house and now lives in cabot vt. I never met Matt Dillon, but its a big thing in the papers and the news right now that he just got pulled over on I-91 (the highway that runs right through my town?) in Newbury Vt this last wee for doing 106 mph.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Oh yeah and I never mey Jodi Messina, but her father Vince lives here in St.Johnsbury and just retired a few years ago from being the principal at the high school. Must be they all hide in VT b/c its so small..lol
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• We saw Dennis Rodman

We actually saw Dennis Rodman on an empty parked train at Universal Studios (FLA) in 1998 after we were leaving the "earthquake" ride. His hair was all the colors of the rainbow....and...when I stopped to get a pic...the annoying employees told me to keep movin' on. And...I met Donna Summer (yes..I'm that old) in Germany...where I was born back in her Love to Love me days....lol.
    Anonymous

• Ive met a couple...
    I went to a signing with HBK aka Shawn Michaels(WWE wrestler). He was nice and spoke Spanish quite well LOL. This was when I lived in TX.

When I was a teenager I went on a church outing with girls my age and we ended up being in front of Michael McLean(LDS composer so a celebrity to us LOL) and Celeste Holm(Hollywood star esp. back in the 40's and such). We chit-chatted for a bit and later I got his autograph.

My DH's met a buttload since his stepdad worked for Universal.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:24 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Mark Wills who also Happens to be my Favorite Country singer so it was great..I didnt know what to do or say, I was at a concert, and I happen to have his shrit on, and he walked right past me and said (love the shrit) I said thank you like any normal person would..then realized it was him, BIG LIGHT went off..After that I thought I was going to fall over and I started to cry..lol He gave me a hug and signed some stuff for me..One of the Best Nights EVER!!
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 7:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• i work at an airport so i get to meet quite few when they travel thru
    janrocha02

Answer by janrocha02 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Ayuh! My daughters and I met Judge Joe Brown when he came to Norfolk, VA.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2009