How long do you think gas prices will stay down?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 6:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Pets

• I guess when Huskies can't pull the sleds any longer....LOL.
    Who knows in this economy....it changes so often and quickly I can't keep up.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Only time will tell.. Is gas our new pet now? lol
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 6:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Till there is another reason for them to go up. Anything. Course I dont' think they are going 3-4 dollars anytime soon. Of course the way they have been the past year who knows. I am sure after Bush gets out and isn't making the call on how he can get richer things will stay low!
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Why is this in the Pet category?? Anyway, I am guessing until Obama takes office. At every election it does this.. goes down and then once the new President gets in, it goes back up... Coincidence??? I don't think so.... And no, it has nothing to do with Obama... it's EVERY election.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:24 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• OP here--totally posted this in the wrong category I was going for Money & Work LOL! Sorry!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2009