my due date is today, and I left the father a week ago,

because I kept telling him if he didnt treat me the way I deserved I couldnt be with him. I finally walked away. So he called last night crying saying he doesnt know whats wrong with him, he isnt the same guy...he doesnt know HOW or WHAT to change he said I know i need to find myself and do some soul searching but, i dont want you to be gone by the time i figure things out, meaning he wont be there for the birth...or however long it takes him.."finding himself" is sleeping with other girls...the same night i left him his myspace said single...and he went out of his way to tell girls that I went on his page and stole his password and made it look like I was ALL OVER HIM...not true...wtf? he wont see that because he treated me like shit..I had to leave..all he keeps saying is "I love you but you dont want to be with me so what can I do about it"I just need some feedback...he said he lost his fight in him to keep us together cause he doesnt know how

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• In my opinion you have done the right thing because if he truely loved you he would stick around like yesterdays and tomorrows headache. I know my hubby would stick with me even if I wanted to leave him. He definitely would change his website to single. Just stay strong as you can and worry about your precious little baby having a wonderful and healthy mommy.
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• This is all a little immature! Hes being a little kid! He needs to know you and your baby are not going to wait around while he goes and leads his life like nothing happened! If he truly loved you he would find a way! Good luck and congrats!!! save your energy youre going to need it!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• thank you :) it is immature, and i do take into consideration how young we both are, but we have been together for years and years...and to just UP and change...?

i dont want to raise two children...he was a man the BEST SO ever...until he came back from basic...
    Anonymous

• Reading your story just reminded me of what I went through during my pregnancy and the father of my child. After initially saying he'd be there for me, he left me for his ex during the first month of my pregnancy. He also changed his myspace status to "in a relationship" and would call me just to say nasty comments. He put me through hell but, when the baby was born, he changed drastically. I also turned to God, sadly I think that's when we most seek Him, but yes, prayer and the support from my family was what kept me strong throughout my pregnancy. So, keep your head up, stay strong for your baby and remember that everything happens for a reason. All the best to you on your labor and please write on how it went!
    MiamiMom1

Answer by MiamiMom1 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I have heard of people changiing as they come back from basic, it is really hard on them and if they take a tour it can change them as well, and earlier I meant to say he would NOT change his profile, sorry for the misunderstanding there. You just stay strong and pray hard.
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• i think you did the right thing. let him stew in it. sometimes htey don't realize what they have until thye don't have it anymore. i hope things work out for you.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:48 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• i think that u left him for a good reason. the only thing i could think off now is just making sure that u guys can handle raising the kid now that u arent together. good luck hun.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 1:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• My heart hurts for you sweetie-Tell him you want to be with him-that you want him to be around and raise your child together-but that HE has made choices to act single and its up to him to chose!Act single-be single!Or be the F'n man you and HIS baby need!How old are you honey?Either way child support can get pretty expensive!!Put him in his place!tell him you would love to have him but not if he isnt man enough!!!
    hollid

Answer by hollid at 9:16 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• lol hollid I have told him over and over again, act single be single...and then I finally stood up to my word...and he flipped out...he called me yesterday, saying he is ready, then 9 hours later...i heard from him again to say goodnight..NO change, the more he makes himself look pathetic the easier this is for me.
    Anonymous

• ps im 19, and never wanted children this young, but always wanted one with him. I have been in personal growth ceminars my entire life, and I chose a man, who is stuck being a boy, and when I reflect on how I have grown by CHOICE, I cant help but get frustrated that he sits here saying he hates his life...but JUST SITS there.... (he hates that he cant make me happy) its really, he wont and he likes to pull that lame excuse that doesnt work anymore
    Anonymous