When does Obama finally get to take over?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I believe January 20th
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 7:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• January 20th is the innauguration. Then, he will be the official Pres of the U.S.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• You could have googled the question and gotten a faster more detailed and factual answer. Ohhhh, the bliss of ignorance I suppose.
    Anonymous

• Sadly, soon.
    Anonymous

• IT's ALWAYS January 20th unless that is a Sunday. It has been that way for something like 80 years. Where were you during Civics class?
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 8:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Young people generally don't care about that kind of stuff lol. I'm 25 & the only prez I remember is Clinton & Bush, & they were consecutive terms; hence we don't know when the "new" term begins!!
    Anonymous

• It is January 20th and that cannot come soon enough:)
    nmwmom

Answer by nmwmom at 8:23 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• How stupid do you have to be not to know this? Haven't you ever cracked a world almanac or anything? I'm hardly ancient, I'm only 31, but I paid attention in school. You can have morons in any generation.
    surobb

Answer by surobb at 2:59 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• "Young people generally don't care about that kind of stuff lol. I'm 25 "

Youth isn't an excuse. **smile** They do still teach this stuff in high school, right? I knew when inauguration day was when I was 10....that's the first inauguration I can actually remember. Nixon. Yeah, I'm THAT old.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:57 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• ANONs don't have to research, silly!

They can just run through the fields, picking buttercups and feeding unicorns.....dancing with the cherubs and trilling the tune "Anon, anon, my world is anon, I shall ne'er sign my name to a post on cafeMom...."
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 5:01 AM on Jan. 4, 2009