I had a c-section on 12/5 and stop bleeding at 3 and a half weeks later (at this point discharge was brown and/or clear). On the 1st vaginal bleeding (heavy, bright red) started up again. Could this be my period or a late hemorrhage or a uterus infection?

should i go back to the doctor? i am breastfeeding.i also had a a low grad fever from the 28 to the 1st & i feel almost normal when i went to the er they did a couple of test like ultra sound to look at my uterus which they said looked fine they also took blood test to test for infection. the doctor did a pelvic exam & said i had a infection he acted like i didnt mention that i was bleeding which i did & told me i had a uterus infection. they didnt tell me if the bleeding was normal or not or how much was fine dose any 1 no?? Im not really sure if i trust that doctor.. im from Canada and in the states right now so i cant go to my doctor can some 1 help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Health

• i did that to my doc said it was probably a scab that fell of . but this is my third one and i also have a lot of scar tissue
    shaynaj

Answer by shaynaj at 7:35 PM on Jan. 3, 2009