My boyfriend and i have split up.....

We had a REALLY HARD pregnancy and we not together through out the whole thing. but then got back togethe once our daughter was born.. everything went great! we were so happy and inlove decided to move in with eachother and have been for 6 months now..

We've definately have had our hard times (but who doesn't when you live with someone) anyways my daughter and i have almost moved out TWICE.. but everytime we decide to make it work..

Well we split up today and we're REALLY moving out tomorrow.. he told me he wasn't happy anymore and that a relationship shouldn't be this hard.. do you think he'll realise when we're gone and come back or just move on???

I just dont know what do. im moving back in with my family and its so hard to think im actually moving out and we're actually really done.. the first two times i was thanksful we changed our minds but this time its the real deal..

any advice?!?!?!
Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Hmm, it seems likes its for the best, but relationships are hard, they're hard work they take time and effort and attention and when you throw a baby in the mix it's even harder. If he's not willing to work on it then I say move on, theres plenty out there.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 7:07 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• not really.... but you dont know what you got til its gone.... remember that sweetie! think it through and good luck...
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 7:08 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Just that I know that "omg this is real" is the hardest part to get past.I feel bad saying this but it is so true,it will not always hurt so bad.Maybe he will come back/maybe not but maybe by then u will have gotten to a place where u agree with him about a "relationship shouldn' have to be this hard." that is a very true thing for him to say hon.My point is maybe then u will realize this was not the guy for u, but for right now, just be sad.Depend on friends /family for support, and the moms here.another hard thing is learning that he cannot be your "go to" guy anymore,maybe someday but not right now.Love ya girly and I hope things work out.(hugs)hang on,just hang on...
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• If he has the problem don't go running back. If he wants you and you want him back u'll find a way to make it work. YOu always have your daughter to worry about.
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• All relationships are hard work. Anyone who doesn't believe that is living in a fantasy. The worst thing you can do is keep running back. That is the wrong thing you want to teach your DD. You don't want her to believe that she can't live with out a man. I would leave and stay gone. If he truly wants you then he needs to prove that he can handle an adult relationship with all of its ups and downs. Don't run back if he calls ans says that he made a mistake. I hope this made sense. Good luck.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:14 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• He's right, a loving relationship shouldn't be hard. It should never be something you have to work on. And I'm not talking about money issues or what ever. I mean your relationship. If you have to work on loving eachother then you don't. Love comes freely. If it's work it's not love. I'm married 18 years and we've never had to work on it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:43 AM on Jan. 4, 2009