Vaginal & Pelvic Pain

I am 32 weeks will be 33 on Monday and I have been having really sharp and intense pains in my vagina area and pelvic area I dont know if its because he head is almost set or what this is my first and the pain is really intense it even wakes me up in the middle of a dead sleep what could it be??? Or am I just getting anxious about her arrival?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hmmm, COULD be contractions. is it constant? if so how constant?
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 7:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I never had a single contraction, so I may not be the best person to answer this, but I do know that in the late 2nd trimester and in the 3rd trimester, I had some pretty painful crotch pain and some pretty painful pelvic pain. The pelvic pain was roung ligament pain and the crotch pain was just normal pregnancy discomfort. Me and my friends call it evil crotch pain, so it is pretty common and normal. Talk to your doctor about it at your next appt or even sooner if you think it is a problem.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• i had those in my pregnancy i called them lighting bolts lol there caused from a stretching ligament
    zimmtobe

Answer by zimmtobe at 7:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• most likely your body is getting ready for her apperance. Doesnt make it hurt any less but try and rest with a pillow between your legs, and some sitz baths.
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 7:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2010