When and What?

When should I pack my hospital bag Im 33 weeks and what should I pack in it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I packed it at like 30 weeks..I like to plan ahead.lol. I packed some of everything for clothes, books,make-up, toothbrush and toothpaste,hairbrush,hair tyes, slippers,my robe, my fav.blanket, body wash, shamp/comd, q-tips, lotion, camera, phone list of ppl to call after baby is born

Babys Bag: clothes of all kinds, diapers, wipes, lotion, a kit with nail clippers, ect, which came in very handy. I filed her razor sharp little nails so she couldnt scratch her face, her slippers

Carseat and blankets
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 7:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I was wondering this as well. I am 31 weeks and I plan to pack at 34/35 weeks but I tend to over pack things so thanks for the list!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 8:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• i would pack now..dont be like me and pack the day you find out you're in labor!!! if youre breast feeding, bottles wont be needed..actually those wont be needed anyways becuase they supply formula in the hospital..diapers and wipes(also not actually necassary) a take home out fit for baby, maybe pjs for baby when in the hospital but some hospitals dont like baby wearing outside clothes..comfy pj's for you, all your toiletries. a prepaid phone card (most hospitals dont like cells on in hospital..i took mine anyways) a pacifier! a boppy if you're breast feeding. your own pillow if you want. i never brought books or music players becuase i was just soo drained i was either sleeping or feeding baby. and the most important of all..granny panties and the big fat girl over sized pads..the hospital ones just dont cut it!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:57 PM on Jan. 3, 2009