boobs

my boobs have killing me for like a week ,,,,,,and have been eating a lot ,,,,,,, but i dont think that i am perego ..........what do u think.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• Prob, getting ready to start your period. Or that is what I would think.
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 7:36 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• It could be various things, if it continues you should see a doctor to be sure.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 7:36 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• that was my first sign of being pregnant. My boobs never hurt before a period and that's how I knew I was.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Pregnant! That is usually the only time that happens to me! Or Period
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I can't ever get pregnant anymore and my boobs hurt on a monthly basis right on schedule. They ache so bad I take an Ibuprofen and wear a tighter bra.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Lot's of people have been sure they weren't preggo when they were. Don't take any medication until you get a negative preg test. Otherwise it is most likely hormonal and will pass. Once a doctor has ruled out pregnancy then you can take Ibuprofen for the discomfort. I hope you feel better.
    peachqpti

Answer by peachqpti at 8:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I thought my boobs was going to fall off when I was pregnant they have never hurt since.
    proudmom2x

Answer by proudmom2x at 9:15 PM on Jan. 3, 2009