i am nautious everyday, mostly through the entire day.

sometimes i cant eat anything.

Momy2be954

Asked by Momy2be954 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If it helps, most morning sickness starts to go away arouns 12 weeks as your body adjust to all the new crazy hormones. Not true for everyone but it was like clockwork for me. And my morning sickness was terrible- 24 hoursish. And after that went away I was smooth sailing. Even started feeling more energetic again around 16 weeks. Good luck mama!
    shancali

Answer by shancali at 11:21 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Hmm when I was pregnant I was nauseous anytime I wasn't eating. If it is interfering with your eating & life in general talk to your doctor, they have things you can safely take to help with the nausea.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Sorry to say that happens to a lot of us, and morning sickness isnt just in the morning, actualy mine started around 3pm up to bedtime. the only advice i can give is to find food that works and stick to it, try bland food with mild oders, mashed potatoes, plain pasta, try some and you may find a food that stays down even if its toast and applesauce.
    good luck
    georgesmommy31

Answer by georgesmommy31 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Also, if this is your first trimester, don't focus so much on being nutrious but rather on what you can keep down. Are you on prenatal vitamins?? Sometimes those make you sick so your OB can help you find something that doesn't make you as sick.
    shancali

Answer by shancali at 11:23 PM on Jul. 15, 2008