what are the stupid things you do to get your baby to laugh?

My son is sooo hard to even get the slightest giggle. I'll "lerch" across the room crouched down looking like a goober saying "get'em" over and over again and that gets him everytime. but would I do that in public....heck no...what are some stupid things you do???

luvsgriffin

Asked by luvsgriffin at 7:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I blow rasberrys at her. She smiles real big a laughs a little
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• i do anything...even in public, i really dont care who is around...if it makes my son laugh i will do it, he laughs at everything but mainly....if i tickle him right under his arm and he cant stand it, he laughs sooo hard!!
    lvmeforever2

Answer by lvmeforever2 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• My son thinks it's funny if we scare him... usually by saying "BOO!" but anything that makes him jump makes him crack up. And if I nibble on his tummy.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• my son is 10 months and he loves when we smell his feet and go " ewww they stinky!!" he cracks up and then tries to smell his little piggies... and when we talk like elmo and blow kisses... he loves the elmo live
    stacey13083

Answer by stacey13083 at 11:28 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• oh, gosh, you name it! we'll do anything to make our guy laugh...his giggles are music to our ears! i'll pretend to be eating his toes or fingers, and make hungry, grunting noises. i blow raspberries on his tummy, feet and neck. i talk in a funny, deep voice, or "talk" for one of his toys in a funny voice. one thing that completely cracks him up is when i put his binky in my mouth (i take the edge of the pacifier between my teeth, vs. the nipple) and wiggle it up and down. and any sort of peek-a-boo game does it, too.
    Mamastheword

Answer by Mamastheword at 2:10 AM on Jan. 4, 2009