Gray hairs down there!

Oh my God!!!! I found gray hairs down there when i was going to the bathroom! I'm only 26!!!!!!!! I don't know if the hair on my head is turning gray b/c i dye it...what do i do? Can i do anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Get "just for men" and dye it . . . my friend does that!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:21 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• shave it? .... alot of woman shave completly ... me being one of them lol
    tell your hubby you wanted to spice things up lol he wont ever know!
    Anonymous

• Just don't turn the lights on when you're having sex!
    JenMomofGGTwins

Answer by JenMomofGGTwins at 8:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• LOL!! I found some grays down there when I was your age too!! No one whos been down there has ever noticed them and they will keep coming back if you shave.
    Anonymous

• I've experienced them as well the last year or so!!! Totally didn't expect it...you can shave or better yet have a wax...it's smoother than shaving!
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 9:37 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• My hubby has that, but he also has a skin condition called vitiligo (loss of normal skin pigmentation). He was diagnosed at 21 and we noticed his nether regions had a white area around 23. Sometimes it just makes me giggle and I call him old (we're 28). Do you have any other areas on your body that are lighter in skin color? His started out on his knuckles and elbows first.
    Anonymous