what do i do for baby's 1st birthday?

i was thinking a place called pump it up or jump n jacks... its like an inflateable place for kids and tunn of fun, alot of place to run around and play.

bitt3rsw33t_762

Asked by bitt3rsw33t_762 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would definately say make it small. They do not know what is going on, and really don't care, so no point in spending the money. Plus, they will really enjoy those later, and you may not want to do it again b/c you already did it once. But if you have lots of other children that will be coming, go for it.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 8:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I just had my DD today. I have immediate family only and she tired out after an hour. We had a two hour party so the last hour she fussed. I have to agree with making it small. Don't waste a lot of money, unless you have it, because all that seemed important was the cake. Over all she had a great time. I wish I would have made it for only an hour. Good luck and have fun with whatever you choose.

jepelican

Answer by jepelican at 8:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Can your 1 year old enjoy the party? Can s/he jump/walk/play on those things? If so, will you have more kids there to enjoy it?

I would say keep it small and easy!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• My sons 1st b-day we did it at home and was just family and two moms I met here on cafemom with their little ones, that were the same age. At 1 they really can't do too much as for playing on the big things. Now this year for my sons 2nd party we are doing it at home again, but bought him toys that he can play with and we finally got KOTA.
    Jssg86

Answer by Jssg86 at 12:05 AM on Jan. 4, 2009