8 1/2 months and pink eye :(

ok ladies what can I do I think he has pink eye he doesnt act like it bothers him that much but the green stuff that is coming out is bothering me he is going to urgent care tomorrow but what can I do tonight?

Quintensmom

Asked by Quintensmom at 8:20 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just keep wiping it with a warm wet cloth, and use a different part of the cloth each time. If you are BF then you could put a few drops of Breast milk in his eye. My neighbor said that is what she did with her kids. I haven't had this yet so I haven't tried it. I hope it starts to look better in a few days.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:22 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• My 6month old went through that and he was the same way....it did not seem to bother him. Warm compreses helped get us through until we got anitbiotic eye drops. Then my middle son got it. Lots of hand washing to stop it from infecting other members of the family. You will see a big difference after one day once he get the eye drops. I just went through all of this 4 weeks ago.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2009