Baby Shower

Im planning on having my baby shower on the 7th of Febuary..how far in advance should people get their invites and have enough time to RSVP? i just wanna make sure everyone has enough time to be able to come. i hope my question makes sence..thanks

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 8:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think if your mailing them I would mail them the beginning of next week. That way they have time to plan. If your handing them out I would do it around the 16th.
    proudmom2x

Answer by proudmom2x at 8:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Etiquette says about 4 weeks. I sent mine 6 weeks in advance. Get them out soon.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:45 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• thanks..i was thinking next week as well..i am mailing them..but i can't buy them till early next week.. i feel like im already running out of time and ive just started planning today!!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 8:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I would say at least 3 weeks in advance. that way people have plenty of time to save the date. And find a sitter if they need one.
    3ninas

Answer by 3ninas at 8:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• 3 WEEKS TO A MONTH IS GOOD.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I would make sure they have the invites 4 weeks before the event date ... do they have to RSVP? If so, then you want to give them enough time to RSVP.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• yes, they do have to RSVP and sitters are not needed..children are welcome..i have 2 daughters and they're so excited that they're having another sister!! i want them to be apart of the shower, so im definately allowing children.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:43 PM on Jan. 3, 2009