How do I staystrong for her?

Mt daughter is in the hosp.in CPICU with brain damage from a seizure,that lasted for a week, then in a coma for another week. She woke up 1 time and has been asleep ever since.She breathes on her own-sometimes. But she still isn't responding to anything for a week now. Guess I just need some Prayers and some advice on how to stay sane. Been doing alot of soul-searching and Praying--I hope God'slistening. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Even just someone new to chat with. This is why I haven't been on here for some time now. Happy New Year to you all!!! Jan(BIG TWIT)

BigTwit

Asked by BigTwit at 8:54 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Health

• I am soo sorry to hear about your daughter, I couldn't even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through. I really haven't a clue on any advice to stay calm and sane through your battles that face you right now. All that I can really say is start a prayer chain and to ask the god to look over your daughter and your family in this crisis. If you need to talk to anyone I am here for you! Good luck and god bless you! My prayers are with you and your family
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Do you have a Minister or Chaplain you can talk to? It always helps to have someone so deeply rooted in Christianity to talk to during tough times such as these, and they may have some great answers for you. Chances are, they have talked to people in these situations before and know how to help you. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers, please let me know how everything turns out. I'm on here quite often if you need someone just to chat with or to take your mind off of everything for a little bit send me a message. God bless!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:14 PM on Jan. 3, 2009