I am 2 months pregnant and i am so sick all the time.When will this be over?

i have to go back to work and cant stay sick.

Momy2be954

Asked by Momy2be954 at 11:22 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Typically around 12 weeks. I remember thinking, wow how do people do this?? It was terrible and I was so mad about the phrase "morning" sickness, like are you kidding this is all day and all night. But it does get better and they are SO worth it. You may try a different prenatal vitamin as those are the source of the problem sometimes. Good luck to you!
    shancali

Answer by shancali at 11:30 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Hopefully around the time your 1st Trimester is up at around 12 weeks, dont mean to discourage you but I had it till 30 weeks.....so it just all depends, however it got to the point where it was only in the morning, not all day long.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 11:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I dont have an answer I just want to say that I accompany you in your sentiment!!!! I am 2 months pregnant as well and sick all the time, how about that copper/sour/horrible taste in your mouth that torments you throughout the day. The whole thing feels like a really bad hangover that doesnt go away!!! Good luck
    Ree24

Answer by Ree24 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• when you get a prescription for pheneghran from your doctor. i had to do it, i was in the same boat you are in and that stuff is a miracle drug. i was so sick i was threatening to miscarriage. also, stay away from stressful situations and people and cigarette smoke. those were my triggers.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:43 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• when i was pregnant i was sick ALL the time as well. i was throwing up like 2-4 times a day! but the first day of my 3rd month i felt soooo much better. That happened to my friend too. so im thinking u should feel a lot better by ur 3rd month.
    Gaby142

Answer by Gaby142 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I'm so glad that someone mentioned the bad taste that's there all day, will it ever go away?? I'm 11 weeks and have about EOD that I can't keep anything down, just keep thinking about how much it will all be worth it in the end :0)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Jul. 16, 2008