I'm so lazy....

So I'm sitting here looking at the 3 loads of laundry on my bed that I need to fold and I'm completely unmotivated. I folded the towels and easy stuff like that but I really don't feel like folding the clothes...especially the socks and underwear and my 3 year olds clothes....do I really need to fold them or can I just throw them in the drawers? It's not like anyone's gonna check my underwear or socks and my DS will just mess his clothes up anyway....

angiemgiu

Asked by angiemgiu at 9:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just throw them in drawers lol i do that too
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 9:14 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• At least their washed!

I have like 5 loads that i have to do,

lol

and yes stuff them in there,...

no one will know ...but you!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:16 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I'm sort of an organizational freak, so I fold everything. My son is only 7 months old and everything is folded in his dresser ... I'm a wierdo, but clothes not folded drive me CRAZY!! lol :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• my sons stuff is always nice and neatly put away even if it takes me a week to do it. my socks and underwear....if I'm feeling lazy will get thrown in the drawer, then I'll get irritated my drawer is messy and eventually fold it all. I hate being a procrastinator.

britni11

Answer by britni11 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• i hate socks and underware. UGH my hubby will mess them all up in the drawer and my sons clothes too. So on days that I am SUPER bored I reorganize our drawers. Otherwise stuff away! LOL
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I say shove them off your bed and go to sleep. lol. I just folded about 5 loads of laundry the other day after having been that lazy! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I let my 3 and 4 yr olds mate their own socks, they think it is a game to match them up, LOL!
    cldetary

Answer by cldetary at 9:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Im lazy too, Ive been off for four days and Im been moving between my bed and my couch with my laptop. There is so much I should be doing in my mess of a house.
    aishadavid

Answer by aishadavid at 9:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I just have the kids throw them in the drawers. When my daughter was 6, she wanted to learn to fold, so she folds hers now. I have my 3 year old just toss them in. I toss mine in. It doesn't matter.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:57 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I throw undies in the drawer..fold sox once...I hate sox....if you dont feel like doing it now...do them later..they are not going anywhere...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jan. 5, 2009