my 2 year old daughter wont sleep at night. we have moved around alot so a lot of people tell me that is why she doesnt sleep but now that we have our own home how do i get her to sleep and sleep all night???

i am having trouble getting my 2 year old daughter to sleep and sleep all night long. we have had to move around a lot so she isn't use to being so stable. but now that we are stable and have our own home i dont know how to get her to sleep and sleep all night. the only thing that does work is for me to stay in there with her til she falls asleep but then i get no sleep. what should i do????

alexis_mommy27

Asked by alexis_mommy27 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No answers yet