38 weeks pregnant and feeling strange??

Just wondering if this is normal tonight i just feel like something is going wrong or just feeling weird ive been having some contractions but they go away and i feel a little dizzy and a slight headache but my BP is normal and my blood sugar is normal i see the dr in the morning is it normal to feel like something is wrong?? Plus my inner thighs have been sore today and some pelvic pressure

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Baby is getting ready- there is going to be a lot of pressure in your pelvic region. As for the contractions- drink some water and wait for your apt in the morning- if they get really really strong and close together call the dr about going in tonight. Baby will be here soon enough:) good luck w everything!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2011

• I know that the day I went into labor I felt weird, like was off. I had just got home from the doctor and a few hours later my whole stomach felt crampy. Not like a period or contraction but just different and weird. It wasnt right. It only lasted about 10 minutes then I felt fine and normal until about 8 when I started having contraction. I thought they were BH contractions because they were very irregular and I'd been having them for weeks. Then at 2am they were strong enough to wake me up. I timed them, they were 2 - 4 minutes apart. I had my son at 7:20 pm. I think its normal and baby is just getting ready.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 12:17 AM on Oct. 5, 2011