can your ex really think of you as his friend, or he'll always want you back?

eventhough both of you haved moved on and are in a relationship after the divorce.

KaydensMom99

Asked by KaydensMom99 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• you canb be friends Im friends with my ex nothing more
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 9:41 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I know personally I could never be just friends with my ex, I still have feelings for him.
    Anonymous

• Hell I think of my ex as scum could care less what he thinks of me
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 9:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Move on. If your asking this you possibly have feeling still for your ex.
    Anonymous

• MY X AND I HAVE 2 WONDERFUL CHILDREN AND HE RAISED MY FIRST AND INCLUDES MY 4TH IN ALOT HE DOES WITH THE OLDER BRO. WE HAVE BEEN SPLIT FOR 16 YRS AND ARE BEST FRIENDS .I CAN TELL HIM ANYTHING.MY DH THINKS THE WORLD OF HIM ALSO .WE DIDNT WANT OUR CHILDREN TO THINK BECAUSE OF A BREAK UP YOU HAVE TO HATE OR DISLIKE AND FOR YRS NOW IT HAS BEEN NICE.AND WHEN HE MESSES UP I CAN TELL HIM AND HE ONLY HAS TO HEAR IT ONCE....LOL

mom3898

Answer by mom3898 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• lol i asked cuz i think he still has feelings for me and that stopped me from being friends with him. i got re married and love my husband to death : D no feelings here muahahaah
    KaydensMom99

Answer by KaydensMom99 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• My ex and I are friends and talk/hangout. He has a fiance and I am married. I don't think you can be friends again right away, at least a year.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• oh and it's exciting because mine and his fiances due dates are within 10 days of eachother ^-^
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• how can you be sure he won't think anything other than friendship though? i was the one who left him, and he was broken because of it, and now he wants to keep in touch. he's seeing someone and i'm just not so sure if he could think of me as just one of his friends. he sent me an email to wish me a happy birth day and stuff, but i'm still deciding if i should reply, and that's back in september LOL it took me a long time to decide. anyway, to all the ladies who can still be friends with your ex, i know we don't think much of it but how can we be sure we don't lead the ex on or to give him hopes?? guys are always so full of themselves, and i sure don't want him to misinterprete anything.
    KaydensMom99

Answer by KaydensMom99 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I am friends with a few ex bfs on mine, but theres two I gotta make plan that it goes no farther than that.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2009