Whats going on?

I am having horrible pain in my stomach and lower back I am just sitting here rocking back and forth. I cant sit still. I have been having contractions for the last couple days but for the last couple hours the pain just dont go away though my stomach tightening does come and go. I am 38 weeks. Any suggestions or helpfull advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go to the hospital.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 9:50 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• call your dr ASAP!!!
    cldetary

Answer by cldetary at 9:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• ditto
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Do you know what it is?
    Anonymous

• ur probably in labor... and u need to get checked out at the hospital!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I'm also 38 weeks and just yesterday I had the same thing I went to the hospital it was false labor I was so ready to have this baby but if youtime them and they are 5 minutes lasting a hour and take a shower or pain relievers if it don't go away it's labor coming good luck honey.
    Happy2bemom969

Answer by Happy2bemom969 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Probably labor
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 9:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• My SO has to go to work in 30 min and if I call the dr they will probably tell me to go get checked but he cant miss work if it is nothing. And we only have one carand two little kids.
    I feel pressure when my stomach tightens. I cant get the timing right though the pain in my back and my vagina keeps messing me up the rocking helps though.
    Anonymous

• If you want to find out what it is, go to the doctor. If you want to just sit there and wonder while you might possibly be in labor, then tell your SO to go to work. =]
    Anonymous

• I just dont want to go if they are just going to send me home. it will be for nothing.. dont have to be rude.

Anonymous