question about sons first birthday

here is the thing, me and my husband live in il. but my family is in florida, and we are going down to florida to celebrate with my family. we are only going to be there for a few days and no ones house is big enough to have it in a home, there is going to be about 15-20 children and adults. so does anyone have any opnion. i am having a real dilema...any help will help thank you!

lvmeforever2

Asked by lvmeforever2 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• How about a local park? Or have one of your relatives call around to rent a place for cheap.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• my sons birthday is in feb and it will still be pretty chilly there..
    lvmeforever2

Answer by lvmeforever2 at 10:16 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• What about a hall. Places like the polish club or elks lodge rent their hall. You could also do Chuck E Cheese or even a place like McDonalds does biirthday's.
    ctsassy

Answer by ctsassy at 10:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2009