Suggestions plz??

can someone please help me out with some good birth control options? I have one child who is months old and plan to have another one in the future i thought if the mirena md thing but i cant find a good website with info??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Health

• i love my IUD. I do not have the Mirena, b/c it has hormones, so I got the copper iud. Have you checked this out? http://www.mirena-us.com/index.jsp
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 9:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I talked to my Ob about Mirena, you can also check the Ring which is the same thing. Try an IUD, tot but just talk to you Dr. and get a cleared answer.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Hate to say it but. . . Condoms?
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I would check out the planned parenthood site. They should have a ton of info on the different types of BC.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 10:33 PM on Jan. 3, 2009