Curves or straight.

(Not Bashing)I see white women all the time trying to be skinny and look thin. I am african american, i love that i have a little meat in my bones(my man does too) Something he can hold on to. I like that he can wrap his arms around me and his arms rest on my butt. Why is it so taboo to be thick. Just asking

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think Hollywood and the whole fashion industry has it in for curvy women. I think my womanly curves are very attractive and my man like yours likes a little cushion for the pushin! Women who get rail thin and lose their boobies and butt look like skinny boys with water balloons in their shirts! Because when their own boobies dissapear they have to buy some from the good Dr! The perfect size used to be 6. Now it's 4. Hollywood ladies used to be 4 and now they're 0! What's a 0? Nothing? OMG.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 1:14 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I know I'd like to be thinner because I could fit into and look better in clothes that I like, and because it's healthier.
    Anonymous

• Well I'm white and thick, lol
    Anonymous

• Not true at all about being healthier because you are thin. A lot has to do with genes. So you can be a bigger woman and be healthy!

Anonymous

• I have dated black and white men... when dating black men - they said they liked me at my thinnest best ... but after having my baby - white men said I looked better than I had when I was very skinny. I dont really know if that is an answer to your question in any way ... but I guess I just feel that race has nothing to do with it... (I'm white)
    Anonymous

• I'm white and plus sized and my boyfriend whose white and he loves my curves. I also get hit on by black men so hey idk
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 10:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I'm white but always mistaken for Hispanic because I have dark hair and curves. I did notice that it was usually black or hispanic guys or southern white boys who were attracted to me...lol
    Anonymous

• It's not that it's really a race thing. I was asking with all the celebities going crazy every one thinks skinnier is healthier. I get teased by my family for having junk in my trunk. I think I look good.
    Anonymous

• Well I know I'm not healthy, ha. I think that's something I would know.
    Anonymous

• Actually im a white chick thats 5'3 and i weigh about 125 i have curves real women have curves i dont know anyone in my small town besides a hand full of guys that like their women stick thin. I know im not fat and im not skinny and i love it that way
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2009