is it normal for 11 month old baby to make weird facial expressions?

I have an 11 month old baby boy and he is perfect! He has been making repetitive weird faces lately. I want to know if anyone else has experienced this with their baby. Is this a stage?

katepalcorn

Asked by katepalcorn at 10:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lol - my daughter makes crazy faces the last month or so. She just turned 7 months. I think its cute - Its not anything to worry about. They are growing and learning what they can do.
    Anonymous

• I thought I was crazy. My seven month old does the same thing. I was starting to worry.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• If my son gets a reaction he'll do it again for attention. One day my mom put some catsup on his food and he didnt' expect so he squished his face all up. We thought it was hysterical. He kept doing it over and over because we laughed. We called it his catsup face. He even did it at day care the next day and they mentioned it.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Absolutely!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:03 AM on Jan. 4, 2009