What/ were should i do/go for a 1 yr old s 1st party?

she can walk just about all the kids that are invited just leared how to walk also.

bitt3rsw33t_762

Asked by bitt3rsw33t_762 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Have it at home. Unless you live in a nice warm area, and then maybe you can have it at a park. I had my sons first b-day at his great grandparents house.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 10:58 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• maybe at a MY GYM -- they do parties and they are padded and can do activities for little kids.
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 11:27 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• It is all about your personal taste is and what you want to remember of it. Cause at this point your baby won't she will just be happy when she is 7 to go "wow, mom, the house was really nice for my first birthday!" or they will see you took them somewhere and go Wow mom, I bet that was alot of fun . So it is all about what you yourself want to take out of your babies bday

takodasmom1117

Answer by takodasmom1117 at 12:56 AM on Jan. 4, 2009