Emotional?

I just gave birth to my 3rd baby and I seem very emotional. I know that I wasn't this bad with my other 2. It seems like all I want to do is just crawl in bed and be held but since I'm nursing I can't do that. I just cry at the drop of a hat now. And i have no reason to. My husband has been absolutely wonderful and I love him now more than ever. I cry everytime he's had to leave the house the last few days and it's driving me crazy.
did any of you ladies have similar experiences? What did you do to help with it or did it just correct itself within a couple weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Health

• I think it's called Baby Blues and yes, i definitely had it. It lasted a few weeks and then I just started feeling better. I hope you start feeling better and Congratulations!
    Anonymous

• I had that feeling too. After I had my son I was feeling so sad, and I didn't know why. I had lots of support from family and friends. I'm sorry you feel this way and I hope that you start feeling better soon.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 10:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2009