Has anyone gotten pregnant while using Mirena or Implanon?

I'm tired way more than normal and can't feel strings any more. I had it(Mirena) put in June19th. Bled for 20 days after having it put in. Suddenly stopped bleeding 21 days after it was put in. Going by first day of my last period i should have started today but nothing. My friend has Implanon been throwing up for 3 weeks a lot gained a lot of weight had Implanon put in in April.

HomemakinMommy

Asked by HomemakinMommy at 11:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i have the marina. i bleed for 2 weeks and havent had one since. i have had mine since march of this year. i cant feel the strings either. the doctor said not havin a period is normal. if u feel like u are pregnant or have the sysmtoms take a test or get seen. thats what my ob told me. good luck. i love my marina though.
    ahannasmygirl

Answer by ahannasmygirl at 11:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I got pregnant while on Depo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jul. 16, 2008