Can you help !!!!!!!!!!

Hi. I have a ?. Iam trying to ttc my last period was 12/09/08. I been having alot of discharge been having unprotected sex.My next period is due 1/06/09.Today iam havin a lil spotting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it would be the middle of the month til something showed if you miss it i would test around the 10th - 15th good luck.
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• they say its normal to spot at very begining... you can take one of those 5 day sooner tests... they will work
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• If I were you, I would get a First Response test and take it the day or two after your missed period, if you miss it. Actually, I'm lying... I would take it in the morning! lol Just because I know that when we were TTC, I NEVER waited. First Response will most likely pick up the pregnancy hormone by now--- it did with both of my pregnancies, and I tested about a week before my period was supposed to come. Just remember to take it the first time you urinate that morning. Good luck!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2009