Just wondering if any of you have had any funny experiences like this when trying to concieve?

So we were trying to get preggo, and for about 3 mths it didn't take. So after sex one night I was joking around with my hubby and said I am going to try that old age thing. He says what. And I swung around and threw my feet up on the wall. You know trying to help those swimmers with gravity. LOL, a month later guess what, yep I was preggers! Any one else have something funny like that happen to them?

lovinmomto3

Asked by lovinmomto3 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• lol... With this baby I'm pregnant with right now (totally unplanned), my hubby & I were mid-sex (lol @ my new word there), and he says "I love you.... and I love making babies with you. You know, it really wouldn't be a bad thing to have another one soon." I laughed & said "no talking unless it's dirty!" LMAO.... Ummmm yea, a couple of weeks later, I was eating us out of house & home, totally moody, and SO tired! I'm due in September : )
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:20 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• hahahaa that is sooooo funny :) congrats though
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• When I got preggers my husband messed up and didnt pull out first time he had ever done it and I told him watch with our luck I bet I get preggers.. and 4 weeks later I took a test and it came out positive and 36 weeks later we had our handsome baby boy.. best thing thats ever happened to me
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 11:16 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Oh that happend almost 4 years ago. No more for me 3 is most def enough! For me anyhow.
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 11:17 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I haven't had anything like that lol, but I was looking up the best way to get prego and a website said to do that lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:19 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Not quite...with my first I had tried EVERYTHING from medical intervention to going at it constantly to taking fertility meds...doing everything "by the book" and tracking ovulation, lying still afterward with my butt in the air...I was so depressed that nothing was working and I literally gave up and got really depressed. My good friend came home on leave from the military (unexpected...there was a death in his family), definitely no meds, no tracking, we were DRUNK by noon, got up after sex I actually treated like sex instead of a process to get pregnant, wrestled around...PREGNANT. I used to hate it so much when people would tell me you've got to stop thinking about it or "it will happen when you least expect it" but it was true!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:23 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• My DH and I found out we were pregnant(unplanned) and trying to figure out when it happened we started thinking and it was a couple of weeks before at a party at my cousins, a bottle of vodka, two horny newlyweds, and a bathroom with a lock on the door. Now we have our beautiful son and couldnt be happier!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I propped my butt up on a pillow a few times to help the swimmers go in the right direction and I always ALWAYS laid there for 15-30 minutes after before I got up. They say anything that comes out after 15 is not any good anyways.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• i tried putting my feet up for months and didnt get pregnant. the time we did actually get pregnant i had signed us up for flying trapeze lessons for our anniversary and bada bing bada boom. pregnant after the trapeze!
    hopefulsynclare

Answer by hopefulsynclare at 1:02 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I wouldnt say this is crazy or funny, more umm idk. But uh the day I met my hubby he asked me to marry him. I got kicked out on my butt to the streets, I called him up. 3 months later I said yes, the day after he left to training to Iraq, and I found out I was pregnant the day he left. lol. But I enjoyed reading those stories.
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 1:17 AM on Jan. 4, 2009